Are you interested in a rewarding career that makes a positive impact on the lives of veterans? Join an award winning nonprofit veterans services organization dedicated to providing invaluable resources and professional assistance to veterans with spinal cord injuries and disease (SCI/D) and their caregivers.
We offer a broad array of career opportunities in our National Office located in Washington, D.C. as well as several service offices across the country, so there’s a great chance to help our deserving veterans no matter where you live. Working at PVA is not just a job, it’s a mission we are very passionate about. Come join us in a diverse, supportive workplace doing work you believe in!
We proudly offer these outstanding benefits to our team members:
- Healthcare Insurance - We offer affordable Health, Vision and Dental for team members and their families.
- Electable Insurance - Including Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Long Term Disability, and more.
- Business Travel Accident Insurance – Employer paid and additional coverage available for dependent and spousal coverage.
- 401k Match - Let us help you plan for the future, with a Fidelity 401k plan and matching option.
- Tuition Reimbursement - We empower our team to be the very best they can be by offering a competitive reimbursement plan for education related to your role.
- Technology Assistance Program – Interest free loans available!
- Work Life Balance - Spend the holidays enjoying life! We recognize 14 paid holidays for full time employees, annually.
- Additional Benefits Including Parking & Transit Reimbursement, Flexible Spending Accounts, TicketsAtWork Membership, and more!