Membership is free and open to qualified individuals. Paralyzed Veterans of America's President invites you to join our more than 17,000 members today and have your voice, energy and efforts assist others living with spinal cord injury and disease.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO JOIN PVA?
Any individual who meets the following criteria is eligible to join Paralyzed Veterans of America:
- A citizen of the United States or its territories
- A veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces whose discharge was other than dishonorable
- An individual who has suffered a spinal cord injury as a result of trauma or disease, which results in paralysis of more than one limb.* (Note: The injury or disease onset could have occurred after discharge/retirement from military service.)
- If an applicant is applying with a spinal cord disease that applicant must display loss of bowel / bladder control.
* Some examples of diseases (with an impairment of the spinal cord with or without Neuro Deficit Residual):
The above list is not all-inclusive. Therefore, if your condition is not listed, or if you have any questions, contact our Membership Staff.
Christi Hillman, Associate Director of Membership & Volunteering
800-424-8200 Ext. 776