April is Paralyzed Veterans of America Awareness Month. This year we celebrate 70 years of service to veterans with disabilities, their families, and caregivers.
What does Paralyzed Veterans of America do?
- We advocate for quality VA health care and much-deserved veterans benefits.
- We push to make America more accessible.
- We empower veterans with the tools they need to secure good careers.
- We invest in research to find new treatments and a cure for paralysis.
- We promote and provide adaptive sports opportunities.
- We deliver our services to all veterans FREE of charge, thanks to the support of our donors.
What can you do?
- Donate to Paralyzed Veterans of America.
- Volunteer at and/or attend a Paralyzed Veterans of America event.
- Put yourselves in our wheelchairs for a minute and imagine the barriers we face.
- Reach out to paralyzed veterans in your community.
- Make helping veterans part of your life’s mission.