April is Paralyzed Veterans of America Awareness Month. Join us as we recognize veterans with disabilities, their families, and caregivers.
What does Paralyzed Veterans of America do?
- We advocate for quality VA health care and much-deserved veterans benefits.
- We push to make America more accessible.
- We empower veterans with the tools they need to secure good careers.
- We invest in research to find new treatments and a cure for paralysis.
- We promote and provide adaptive sports opportunities.
- We deliver our services to all veterans FREE of charge, thanks to the support of our donors.
What can you do?
- Donate to Paralyzed Veterans of America.
- Volunteer at and/or attend a Paralyzed Veterans of America event.
- Put yourselves in our wheelchairs for a minute and imagine the barriers we face.
- Reach out to paralyzed veterans in your community.
- Make helping veterans part of your life’s mission.