June 26-July 2, 2016
Salt Lake City, UT
Every year, Paralyzed Veterans of America co-presents the National Veterans Wheelchair Games, the largest annual wheelchair sporting event in the world, with the Department of Veterans Affairs. More than 600 veteran wheelchair athletes compete in 19 sporting events as a form of rehabilitative therapy to foster better physical, mental and social health to improve their quality of life.
The Wheelchair Games wouldn’t be possible without the immense support of our sponsors. This event creates unique potential for our sponsors to network, engage with the VA and demonstrate their commitment to supporting veterans. With thousands of radio and TV reports, Web casts and news articles published during the event each year, a halo of positive publicity, both local and national, surrounds the Games and its sponsors.
Paralyzed Veterans of America offers multiple sponsorship levels to choose from and each level varies in marketing and networking opportunities. Questions? Contact Christine Kirkley at 202-416-7743 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- With over 600 veteran wheelchair athletes and their families
- With leadership from Paralyzed Veterans of America, the Department of Veterans Affairs, fellow corporate sponsors and exhibitors
- With your support, the rehabilitative efforts of the Games can truly shape a new beginning for the athletes in their recovery from traumatic injury
- Other companies to support these worthy efforts!
- Your employees to volunteer their time to assist our veterans as they complete
Learn more about the National Veterans Wheelchair Games