|Space for this year's event is limited. To join Team PVA, athletes must commit to a fundraising goal of $1,800. Funds raised through Team PVA are essential in growing and strengthening the programs and services we provide our veterans and their families FREE of charge. These funds are instrumental in:
- Securing better healthcare and benefits for our veterans
- Providing ongoing spinal cord injury education for clinicians
- Securing truly satisfying careers for our injured servicemen and woman
- Providing a path to adventure and rehabilitation through adaptive sports
- Investing in the future - a cure for paralysis
Join Team PVA and help support America's paralyzed veterans!
Each Team PVA Participant will receive:
- Guaranteed race entry for the 2012 Rock'n'Roll Virginia Beach 1/2 Marathon
- Online comprehensive training guide for a 16-week 1/2 marathon program
- Access to qualified Team PVA training coaches
- Access to the Team PVA pre-race dinner scheduled for Saturday, September 3, 2012 (location TBD)
- Access to Team PVA tent for post-race refreshments and photos
- A personal online fundraising page to help meet your Team PVA fundraising goal of $1,800
*Please note, travel accommodations are NOT offered for the 2012 Rock'n'Roll Virginia Beach 1/2 Marathon.
The Virginia Beach Convention Center
Need directions? Click here for a map
|Fundraising requirement of $1,800 due
*If the fundraising requirement is not met by Friday, July 20, 2012, athlete must personally make the donation on his/her credit card for the remaining balance.||7/20/2012 - 7/21/2012|
|Wheelchair athletes||9/2/2012 6:50 am - 1:00 pm|
|Able-bodied athletes||9/2/2012 7:00 am - 1:00 pm|
|Team PVA Athlete Participant Registration: $100.00|
|PVA Racing Team Member: $100.00|
This registration type is for members of the PVA Racing team only.
|Virtual Team PVA Member: No Fees|
Participate in the event by helping raise funds and spread the word about the important work of Paralyzed Veterans of America. *This registration type does not include onsite participation in the event and is virtual only.